Choose your words carefully!
Choose your words carefully!
As a vibratory instrument, our brain transforms sensations such as thought and sound into frequencies that affect our body. In our brain, there is a vast network of neurons that discharge waves of electrical energy in different frequencies and patterns called brain waves. There are four types of brain waves, categorized by their frequency: alpha, beta, theta and delta. Each brain wave type is associated with specific levels of functioning and consciousness. Although the brain operates using all four frequencies, there is always a dominant frequency, which determines an individual’s state of mind.
All of our feelings, emotions, and behaviors originate from the brain, and our brain cells are affected by the thoughts and words that we choose. The vibration of thoughts and words causes the cells in the brain to vibrate. The brain, in turn, responds to this stimulus by sending off electromagnetic signals, or brain waves. The amplitude of the vibration of brain cells is determined by the amount of concentration and focus put out in connection to the thought or word. These cellular effects give rise to key brain functions, including mood and behavior.
As sound waves, words have a frequency. Due to this, they can affect the frequency of our brain waves. The repetition of certain words or phrases can induce particular brain waves and cause shifts in both heartbeat and respiration. In his popular book Healing Mantras; Using Sound Affirmations for Personal Power, Creativity, and Healing, Thomas Ashely-Farrand explains that different words and sounds cause various shifts in brain wave activity. “Gradually, the vibration of the mantra begins to override all of the lesser vibrations.” The cerebral cortex can become charged or positively stimulated by certain types and frequencies of sound.
The Spiritual Law of Challenge is for our own protection.
The Law of Meditation encourages us to connect with our inner-selves and with spirit.
Meditation is generally a subjective, personal experience. The term can refer to the process of reaching this state, as well as to the state itself. The word, ‘meditation,’ means many things dependent upon the context of its use.
There are hundreds of specific types of meditation. People practice meditation for many reasons within the context of their culture. Meditation is a component of many religions, and has been practiced since antiquity, especially by monastics. More and more doctors are prescribing meditation as a way to lower blood pressure, improve exercise performance in people with angina, help people with asthma breathe easier, relieve insomnia and generally relax the everyday stresses of life. Meditation is a safe and simple way to balance a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states. It is simple; but can benefit everybody.
The use of Meditation for healing is not new. Meditative techniques are the product of diverse cultures and peoples around the world. It has been rooted in the traditions of the world’s great religions. In fact, practically all religious groups practice meditation in one form or another. The value of Meditation to alleviate suffering and promote healing has been known and practiced for thousands of years.
‘Prayer’ is communicating with God (Higher Source, Universal Energy, however or whatever you wish to refer to it …) Every word and every thought is actually a prayer.
Affirmations are thoughts, words or a phrase that are constantly repeated until they enter the unconscious mind and becomes part of your ‘programming’.
Time is not linear. Your mental state changes your perception of time. If you are unhappy or bored, time slows down. If you are afraid, time seems to stand still. When you feel happy, excited and interested, time seems to speed by. The lower our frequency, the slower our perception of time. People engaged in high-vibration activities find that time passes quickly.
1) Moving into a better job that supports the expression of who you are, your passion or your mission, which are basically the same.
2) Greater financial abundance as you’ve never quite experienced before.
3) Most of your dreams come true and easily
4) You attract a new mate/partner or you and your current partner have a relationship revolving around companionship with no issue related “hooks.” You love, admire and adore each other for who you are with no dependencies.
5) As you further evolve, you re-unite with your “twin” who is a total reflection of you.
Being together is like being with yourself and you feel a unity to Source as never before.
6) You don’t seem to care much about anything and nothing seems to matter anymore.
You have evolved out of the Old way of being of drama and emotions.
7) You have lost your interest in the “New Age” arena.
8) You KNOW that all your needs are met, and always will be.
9) You no longer have the desire or need to make things happen, “to try,” or “to fix” anything. You understand and practice “allowing”, “acceptance”, “being” and “intent”.
10) You can no longer relate to mental and analytical processes.
You now relate to “feeling”.
11) You no longer care what anyone thinks about you or anything else.
12) You understand that there is no right or wrong, good or bad, black or white.
Everything just IS. In fact, you realise up is down, left is right and right is wrong!
13) You finally realise that there is no dark, only Light. The appearance of lack of Light is simply to provide a contrast to spur us on to creating what really feels good. All energy is always going in the same direction, supporting the Light.
14) You have lost your desire to read books or gather any more new information as you are now much more connected to Source, and can gather it “directly” by being, feeling and “knowing.”
15) Your health improves and/or you experience a miracle-like healing of a long-standing physical ailment.
16) You crave a simplicity in all things and require and thrive on simple processes, simple desires and a very simple lifestyle.
17) You begin to experience a flow to life at a slow leisurely pace, where you need not do anything you do not really wish to. Everything falls into your lap. You experience much basking, savouring and gratitude for the simple things in life.
18) You only desire to do what is yours to do and no longer have a life full of mundane “responsibilities”. When much releasing has been completed you are then left with a purified you… a gold nugget of your Divine expression. This is your contribution to the New World.
19) You easily pick up the thoughts, feelings, desires and needs of others, as you are becoming empathetic/telepathic.
20) You can control your emotions, your experiences and create your world with your mind and intent without doubt or fear, as you have Purified Yourself of all Human illusions, possessing nothing but Pure Intentions for the Highest Good of All.
21) Your surrounding environment has little effect on you. You don’t take things personally. Nothing is really worth getting that upset about.
22) You have an unquenchable thirst for creativity. The enormous amount of energy running through you demands an outlet. You feel most as home and in alignment with Source when you are in your passion and creating.
23) You laugh a lot and find many things amusing and funny.
24) You have a heightened love and compassion for all living things. You are also experiencing higher states and more frequent state of love and joy.
25) You live in the moment without a “day planner”. Things just naturally unfold day-by-day and moment-by-moment. All stress is gone.
26) You feel incredible peace. There is a distinct absence of fear and you feel safe.
27) Your inner child seems to have disappeared (relating to issues and wounds),
although you love to play and frolic. Much of the time you just want to play, play and play!
28) You begin to have an understanding about how everything is connected. You understand that there are no mistakes.
13. A loss of desire for food, and/or sleep. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of existence. Your New body is slowly learning and adapting to the Truth of its superiority of the old body. You require little to no sustenance, (although drink much Water) and you need not sleep much… soon to be none. The body’s need for “sleep” is acquired through meditative practices, and is sated within a fraction of your past body’s requirement of “sleep.”
And, Or… A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.
14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
16. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.
17. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.
18. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.
19. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.
20. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn’t feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are ‘seeing’ through them. Hang in there.
21. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.
22. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue.
23. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your ‘rut’ choices and vibration.
24. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into ‘stretching’ into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into ‘toning down’ aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren’t ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a ‘disconnect’. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
6. ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.
7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.
8. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatised or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.
9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase. Or, Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.
11. You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting’. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, ‘doing’ and ‘making things happen’ becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to ‘bring’ you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.
12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being ‘pushed, to move forward; to ‘be’ and create the New. One basic law of Quantum physics states that two vibrations of different speeds cannot occupy the same space at the same time. This is and has been True on this dimensional level of Truth. However, this “Law” Is currently being ” broken.” (thorough explanation of this is found in the up coming book, “Hidden Truth(s)…”