“To better understand the Law of Attraction, see yourself as a magnet attracting unto you the essence of that which you are thinking and feeling. And so, if you are feeling fat, you cannot attract thin. If you are feeling poor, you cannot attract prosperity. And so on. It defies Law.
The more you come to understand the power of the Law of Attraction, the more interest you will have in deliberately directing your thoughts—for you get what you think about, whether you want it or not. Without exception, that which you give thought to is that which you begin to invite into your experience.”
The first Law of the Universe is ‘As above so below’.
‘Peace within leads to peace in your life’.
Your body is a mirror of your deep, often unconscious, inner feelings. This law applies to the physical body. Inner feelings are reflected in the way we build our bodies.
· If we feel emotionally or sexually vulnerable inside, we may develop a protective layer of fat over our abdomen and hips, as these are the places where we hold our emotions and sexuality.
· If at an inner level we feel un-loveable, we may build a big chest to protect our heart centre. ie. muscle/body builders with muscley chests are often hiding feelings of vulnerability. A woman will unconsciously build big breast to indicate her need to nurture or to be nurtured.
· If we feel deep inside that we must shoulder the responsibility for our family or even the world, we build ourselves big shoulders. If, on the other hand, we have no intention or desire to carry responsibility, we build sloping shoulders that allow burdens to slip off.
· If you have a pain in the neck, ask yourself, ‘Who or what am I allowing to be a pain in the neck?’
· A pain in the backside – ‘Who is the pain in the backside?’
· A pain in the heart – ‘Who am I allowing to hurt me?’
· Indigestion – ‘What experience can’t I assimilate or stomach.’
· An ache – ‘Who or what am I aching for?’
· Unable to hear clearly – ‘What don’t I want to hear’ or ‘Who don’t I want to listen to?’
· Stiff hips – ‘How can I change my attitude to moving forward?’
· Anything on the right side of the body mirrors attitudes to do with the masculine, men, the future or our career.
· The left side reflects the feminine aspects, our attitude to women, the past or our home life.
· Our animals will reflect your inner qualities back to you. If your animals have seemingly different characteristics, each one is representing a part of your personality – that is why it has come into your life.